STRAVA Summary

Monday, March 21, 2011

A Rest Day.

Yes today is a rest day and its well needed for a number of reasons. A 100 km week last week and a toguh day at work after the large transformer fires at Richview TS this past weekend that I have to report on to my various customers. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc3xfXyZqFI&NR=1

So tonight I'm going to do some general exercises and yoga. Concentrating on core. I still have a lot to do to get my strength to where it needs to be, each run longer than 10k with no walks causes some discomfort so I am far from cured. Each run brings lingering doubts, but I still think positively about what is to come and that my training hasn't really been on track the way I am supposed to be training. Slowing down and more walk breaks are the way to go.
Just a short post today>

No comments: