STRAVA Summary

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Last days 'till Ghost Town

This coming Sunday is the Ghost Town 38.5 mile race and i am little concerned about the fact that I haven't really got in the training that I would have liked, but not much can be done about that now. The plan is to just go and enjoy, take lots of pictures and meet new people. It will be an interesting race.
The biggest issue I have is which shoes to bring/wear. The original thought was to wear my XT wings and I have been wearing them in training through this crappy weather, but I had also thought about just wearing a road shoe. Anyway I broke one of the fancy laces on the XT Wings and thought that was it for them, but I have been able to fix them up (hopefully they will make it through the race), I'll bring a spare regular lace just in case.

Ghost Town Profile and Map:


No comments: