STRAVA Summary

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Posting at Last

Yeah I know, I've been slacking big time on the posting scene here. Unfortunately I just haven't had the time with other things taking priority. Keeping the RoadRunners blog up to date has been a challenge lately, as it seems the racing season is starting to heat up. I was sick from last Thursday till Monday, still recovering, but much better. And more importantly the possibility of a change in employment, which has kept me on edge this past week or so. Hopefully that will all come to light tomorrow.
As for running, the past 2 Tuesdays I got in my first speed workouts of the year. Missed last night, due to company visiting. Last Sunday was supposed to be a 36k run, but the cold dragged my ass down and I couldn't get out of bed, probably just as well. The Sunday before the miserable weather cut our long run short, so the long runs just haven't worked out lately. Hopefully this Sunday will be better. Only 2 weeks to Nashville.

No comments: